- Training: Robotics Integration 40-Hour Onsite Workshop helps learners to experience situations where technicians may receive a large industrial system that requires assembly and installation. The learners will “unpack and test” and “test navigation programming” over the course of the units.
- Place: 6-month Paid Internship at top industry 4.0 companies, such as Beckhoff Automation, Schneider Electric, Unilever, Indolakto, etc., helps learners to develop communication & collaboration skills through team-based, project-based experiential practice in the real-world working environment.
Through this program, learners will get
- International Certification by Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy.
- Hands-on Collaborative Project-based Learning.
- Paid Internship in TOP Industry 4.0 Companies.
Info Session Details
- Friday, 17 Nov 2023, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- BINUS Syahdan Room J1B