Digital Explorer (Ages 7-9)
It aims to coach students on creating robots come alive through building, coding and storytelling based on the foundation.
Code & Roll
Code & Roll
- Understand Robotics Fundamentals
- Develop Fine Motor Skills & Hand-Eye Coordination
- Understand How Different Sensors Work with Digital Block Coding
- Refine Fine Motor Skills and Develop Reasoning Capabilities
- Enhance Digital Visual Block Coding to Explore the Virtual City
- Develop Design-Thinking and Collaboration Skills
- Practice Digital Mission Programming with Sensors in Debugging & Algorithm Optimization
- Problem Analysis and Solution Planning
Basic Engineering Design
with Gears and various
Intermediate Block Coding:
Analysis and Solving Skills
|Program Name||Digital Explorer|
|Suggested Age||7 – 9 Years Old|
Frequency: 1 Lesson per Week
1 Lesson = 1.5 Hours
1 Term = 12 Lessons (18 Hours)
1 Level = 4 Terms (72 Hours)
Every Weekday: Monday to Friday
Every Weekend: Saturday to Sunday
(Closed on public holidays, subject to special cases)
1 Term: 12 Lessons (Minimum)
1 Level: 4 Terms
|Location||1 Fusionopolis Way, #03-06 Fusionopolis One, Singapore 138632|
Register Your Child’s Interest Now!
Inquiry for the paid trial lessons or regular weekly programmes here.
Please note that slots are subject to availability.