Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Future Ready Academy Pte Ltd (“FRA”) welcome students of all backgrounds and abilities to join our robotics and coding programs/courses. To ensure that our Center remains conducive to learning, we have implemented the following policies:
- Seat is only confirmed upon receipt of Total Payable. Failure to make payment means someone else can register for that same seat. The Center is not obliged to notify the registrant if such a situation happens.
- Fees paid are neither refundable nor transferrable. However, if a class is undersubscribed, the Center reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the class. In this case, the student may choose to enroll in another class or receive a refund of fees paid (excluding registration fee).
- If a student wishes to terminate their lessons, the Center must be notified via email before the next invoice is issued. Fees will not be refunded nor prorated if the student chooses to terminate their lessons before the end of the program/course.
- Students are required to make payment upon receipt of invoice or before the 1st lesson of the next billing period to ensure a smooth continuation of their lessons. If payment is not received before the 1st lesson of the invoice period, the student may not be allowed to enter their class until the invoice is paid. No refund will be made for classes missed in this manner.
- By providing Future Ready Academy with a payment method, you: (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Future Ready Academy to charge you for any products or services that you choose to buy or sign up for, using this payment method. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transaction(s) and contact you as needed in connection with your transaction(s). We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of registration; (c) shortly after registration; or (d) on a recurring basis for subsequent classes, if such is the case. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance and in accordance with the terms of your registration of any change in the amount to be charged for subsequent classes. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven’t previously been processed.
MAKEUP/REPLACEMENT CLASS POLICY
- Students are required to declare their schedules (e.g. exams, school events, school holidays etc) in advance of their next invoice so that makeup class(es) can be scheduled. Please alert us to any discrepancy(ies) within 1 week, or the lesson date(s) listed will be deemed as correct and no last-minute change(s) will be entertained.
- Should a student turn up at a time where they have not been scheduled, even if it is their usual class timing, they are not entitled to join the class.
- Only one makeup class is allowed per month. This makeup class must occur no later than the following week. If a student missed their makeup class, no additional makeup will be provided. All makeup classes are subject to class availability.
- In case of emergency absence, the Center must be notified via email. Each email must be individually approved by the Center and a makeup class scheduled according to point 7 above.
- In the event of exam preparation or long holidays, the maximum time permitted for absence from class is four(4) weeks, and email notification must be given at least two(2) weeks in advance. Any absence longer than four(4) weeks means the seat will be released to new sign-ups and no refunds will be entertained. We seek your cooperation and understanding as our tech educators have put in tremendous efforts to prepare appropriate lessons for each student.
- Students should be aware that they are attending our program(s)/course(s) to learn and are expected to behave responsibly at all times. Activity(ies) which may cause disturbance(s) to other student(s) or Center staff will result in instant dismissal from the course. No refund will be made for class(es) missed in this manner.
- Parents shall be liable for any damage(s) caused by their child(ren) to any property or premises where courses are taught. The Center accepts no liability for loss or damage to any personal property or injury to a person.
- All materials are included in the program fee, unless otherwise indicated and, should remain in the classroom.
In the interest of the student’s well-being whilst in the educator’s care, the Center must be informed of any medical or other conditions affecting the student.
- I/we hereby agree and consent that Future Ready Academy Pte Ltd (“Future Ready Academy”) and/or Future Ready Academy Pte Ltd (“FRA”) may collect, use, disclose and process my/our personal information set out in this form and/or otherwise provided by me/us or possessed by Future Ready Academy &/or FRA for one or more of the purposes which summary includes but is not limited to the following: Processing my/our application for and providing me/us with the services and products of Future Ready Academy &/or FRA and affiliates, business partners and related companies Administering my/our relationship with Future Ready Academy and/or FRA Sending me/us marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that Future Ready Academy and/or FRA, affiliates, business partners and related companies may be offering, and which Future Ready Academy and/or FRA believes may be of interest or benefit to me/us (“Marketing Messages”), by way of postal mail and/or electronic transmission to me/our email address(es). Please be informed that you have the right to opt out of receiving Marketing Messages. Kindly note that if you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such Marketing Messages, you will be deemed to have consented to the receiving of such Marketing Messages by Future Ready Academy, affiliates, business partners and related companies and FRA, business partners and related companies will continue to provide such Marketing Messages to you.
- The Center and organization will not be liable or responsible for any accidents and unforeseen circumstances affecting your child, however the Center and organization will do its best to ensure utmost safety for the child during its stay with us.
- Fees may change and services offered can be added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress. At least one(1) week advance notice will be given by the Center.
- The Center invites parents and students to provide feedback and input. We value your communication and strive to always serve you better.
- The Center reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.