Terms and Conditions
FEES AND CHARGES
Upon signing up digitally via the FRA website, email, text messages or physically using the Registration Form, the parent and/or student undertakes to pay the applicable fees and charges, notwithstanding that an invoice has not yet been received.
- Enrolment into any programme/workshop/holiday camp/bootcamp/competition/event will be confirmed only upon receipt of “Total Payable” before the start date. This includes a one-time Registration Fee per student (where applicable) which is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Payment is to be made before the 1st lesson of subsequent billing period. Do pay your fees punctually to avoid the student being discontinued from the class.
- Should a class or holiday be undersubscribed, FRA reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the class or holiday camp. In such a case, the student may choose to enrol in another class or receive a refund of fees paid.
- All lesson materials are included in the lesson fee unless otherwise specified.
- Fees may change and services offered may be added to or withdrawn at any time. However, fees will not be varied during a course or other service in progress. At least one (1) month advance notice will be given by FRA.
- At the end of the Term and end of each Level, the student will be automatically enrolled in a subsequent new Term or Level.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from the programme, an advance one-month email notice of withdrawal must be provided to FRA (email@example.com) for lessons to be discontinued at the end of the same month or end of the following month for notices received after the 1st business day of a calendar month.
- All fees are strictly non-refundable and any credit balance therein is non-transferable to any third party or other student. The provisions of this clause shall have effect notwithstanding that the relevant class has not commenced or that the student has not attended any lessons or that the student may have valid reason(s) for missing the class/es.
MAKEUP or REPLACEMENT for MISSED LESSONS
We believe in the transformative power of consistent learning. This approach of implementing no makeup or replacement for missed lessons is to foster an environment of commitment, discipline as well as to build resilience in our students that mirrors your commitment to support your child’s education beyond academics.
STUDENT AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- The parents and students shall be solely responsible for the medical, allergic, dietary or any other special conditions or needs (whether physical, mental or emotional) of the student. While FRA is happy to accommodate any special request in relation to the above, FRA and/or its staff accepts no responsibility for ensuring that the student complies with or obeys the restrictions nor accept any responsibility in respect of any hurt, injuries or illness caused to the student arising from above-mentioned conditions.
- FRA will deliver a fun, safe and engaging learning experience to develop your child’s digital, creativity, life and cultural skills. You are responsible for your child’s behaviour and agree to encourage appropriate conduct during their participation in the programmes. Your child must comply with the rules, regulations, and instructions provided by the center. We will strive our utmost for your child’s safety. However, we are not liable for unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control.
- All students are responsible for the security of own personal belongings as well as personal safety while on FRA premises or availing of FRA services
- Parents/Guardians shall be liable for any damage(s) caused by their child(ren)/ward to any property or premises where programmes are conducted. In the event where a student has caused damage to any FRA property, the parents/guardians will be notified and are responsible to pay for the cost of replacement and associated cost based on market value.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that the student is sent to and leaves FRA premises in a timely, safe and orderly manner.
- FRA reserves the right to do any or all of the following, in its sole discretion, as it may from time to time deem necessary:
- Manage Closed Circuit Television cameras (CCTV) in the premises for security reasons.
- Make changes to the conduct of classes, including but not limited to, transferring, combining, dividing or dissolving a class; changing the Tech Educators (teachers) or specialist instructors; rescheduling classes, and varying the manner in which classes are conducted, such variation to include the conducting of lessons online (“E-Classes”)
- May refuse entry to the student if the student is deemed to be unwell, or if FRA has reason to believe that the student has been in contact with or has been exposed to another student or person who is harbouring or is likely to or is suspected to harbour the agents of an infectious disease.
- All materials, such as laptops and various learning kits provided by FRA are for in-class use only unless otherwise stated in the respective course description.
- FRA invites parents and students to provide feedback and input. We value your communication and strive to always serve you better.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (PDPA)
FRA may collect, use, disclose and process my/our personal information set out in this form and/or otherwise provided by me/us or possessed by FRA for one or more of the purposes which summary includes but is not limited to the following:
- processing my/our application for and providing me/us with the services and products of FRA and affiliates, business partners and related companies administering my/our relationship with FRA.
- sending me/us marketing, advertising and promotional information about other products/services that FRA, affiliates, business partners and related companies may be offering, and which FRA believes may be of interest or benefit to me/us (“marketing messages”), by way of postal mail and/or electronic transmission to me/our email address(es).
Please be informed that you have the right to opt out of receiving marketing messages. Kindly note that if you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such marketing messages, you will be deemed to have consented to the receiving of such marketing messages by Future Ready Academy, affiliates, business partners and related companies and FRA, business partners and related companies will continue to provide such marketing messages to you.
All intellectual property rights associated with the enrichment programmes, materials, and resources provided by FRA are the property of FRA or its licensors. Parents and their children may not reproduce, distribute, or modify any materials without the express written permission of FRA.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY and GOVERNING LAW
- FRA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use of its services or participation in its programmes. FRA’s liability, if any, shall be limited to the amount paid by the parent for the specific programme or service in question.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.