- Training: Robotics Integration 40-Hour Onsite Workshop helps learners to experience situations where technicians may receive a large industrial system that requires assembly and installation. The learners will “unpack and test” and “test navigation programming” over the course of the units.
- Place: 6-month Paid Internship at top industry 4.0 companies, such as Beckhoff Automation, Schneider Electric, Unilever, Indolakto, etc., helps learners to develop communication & collaboration skills through team-based, project-based experiential practice in the real-world working environment.
Through this program, learners will get
- International Certification by Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy.
- Hands-on Collaborative Project-based Learning.
- Paid Internship in TOP Industry 4.0 Companies.
Program Learning Content
Chapter 1: Testbed with Arduino (ShieldBot)
In this project, learners are asked to take inventory of the parts that are available in a kit. Students must keep track of progress using a checklist, and perform a series of tests with the system to ensure proper functionality:
- Hardware Test.
- Input / Output Test
Chapter 2: Open-Loop Navigation
In this unit, students learn to assemble a robot kit in separate subsystems:
- Mobility, Power, and Control Subsystems.
Chapter 3: Camera Integration
In this unit, students learn to implement a vision-based system that provides navigation abilities, based on color, objects, and shapes. Users are expected to make mechanical adjustments, electrical re-wirings, and significant improvements to fully utilize the PixyCam on the Shieldbot:
- Computer Vision: Blob Signatures
- Robot Auto Parking
Friday, 17 Nov, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Info session at Binus Syahdan Room J1B
- Friday, 1 Dec: Close program registration
- Friday, 1 Dec – Friday, 29 Dec: Company matching, issuance of LOA
- Monday, 29 Jan – Friday, 2 Feb: FRA CMRA Robotics Professional Training & Certification
Tentative Internship Period:
- Monday, 5 Feb – Friday, 2 Aug: Internship at top industry 4.0 companies
50% LAUNCH PROMO: IDR 9,500,000.00 (USD 600.00)
Original: IDR 19,000,000.00 (USD 1,200.00)