(Internship/Traineeship – LOA preferred)
Future Ready Academy (FRA) is a S.T.E.A.M. & A.I. enrichment academy that prepares next generation for the Future of Work. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
Our vision is to be the leading academy that shapes Future-Ready generations who can think, communicate, collaborate and create solutions to build a better tomorrow. We have forged partnerships with established education and technology companies from US, Australia, India, China and ASEAN. We aim to enable the next generation with S.T.E.A.M and AI vocational training so that they will be empowered to create solutions for a better tomorrow for the people and planet.
At FRA, students of various age groups can develop different aspects of S.T.E.A.M. knowledge, skills and mindset through science, coding, robotics, AI, 3D printing and video animation activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review identified business processes and identify/analyse/recommend potential digital cloud solutions to enhance productivity or operations
- Present the Pros and Cons of each alternative option in terms of potential impact to the company, especially as if it is related to the needs of the company in terms of quality, results, and costs
- Propose project implementation timeline and get sign off to proceed
- Liaise and coordinate vendor selection process
- Establish and maintain liaison relationship with selected vendor to implement solutions, including completing requisite documents related to government digitalization schemes on a timely and accurate basis
- Proficient with SQL, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other common project and business communication software.
- Diploma or degree in any discipline but preferably in business analytics, engineering and computer science
- Strong stakeholder managements skills
- Highly analytical and structured in problem-solving to understand complex situations
- Tech-savvy individuals with good presentation and communication skills, preferably with good understanding of start-up eco-system
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong time/project management and delivery skills and ability to adapt to multiple and shifting priorities.
How to Apply
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this role. Do label your email subject as “FRA Digital Transformation Internship_Name”.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Our Team will get back to you as soon as possible!