Future Ready Academy (FRA) is a S.T.E.A.M. & A.I. enrichment academy that prepares next generation for the Future of Work. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and soon, across the region.
Our vision is to be the leading academy that shapes Future-Ready generations who can think, communicate, collaborate and create solutions to build a better tomorrow. We have forged partnerships with established education and technology companies from US, Australia, India, China and ASEAN. We aim to enable the next generation with S.T.E.A.M and AI vocational training so that they will be empowered to create solutions for a better tomorrow for the people and planet.
To support our expansion, we are looking for talented individuals with a background in marketing or related discipline with a strong passion in design and digital marketing solutions. We provide a challenging and fun environment where people learn, adapt and grow professionally and personally. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founder and the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of an energetic team focusing on plans and strategies to scale up the company
- Establish and manage website’s architecture and content
- Sales and Training support
- Support digital marketing campaigns and activities for portfolio companies:
- Graphic design and copywriting for marketing collaterals
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Management
- Community and Partnership Engagement
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Practice and apply current digital knowledge and skills
- Learn various new aspects of digital marketing in the real world
- Develop your soft skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, creativity and collaboration skills
- Build resilience and entrepreneurial mindset
- Diploma or degree in any discipline, but preferably in marketing, communications, computer science or business.
- Proficient in at least one graphic design and website development software (e.g., Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, Wix, Video making)
- Ability to do at least simple social media marketing & SEO/SEM for lead generation and engagement
- Good command of English for content writing
- Tech-savvy individuals with the ability to learn, adapt, and apply fast
- Commitment to excellence with positive work attitude
How to Apply
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role. Do label your email subject as “FRA Digital Marketing Internship_Name”.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Our Team will get back to you as soon as possible!